[video_page_section type=”youtube” position=”default” image=”” btn=”light” heading=”” subheading=”” cta=”” video_width=”1080″ hide_related=”true” hide_logo=”true” hide_controls=”true” hide_title=”true” hide_fullscreen=”true”]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vuetQSwFW8[/video_page_section]
This video is responsible for changing lives. Seriously…if you can watch this video…and…look at all of the Eric Thomas quotes below…and…not be motivated, inspired or determined to change your life for the better, then we need to talk.
Look: Eric Thomas exploded on to the world stage a few years ago and since then, he’s changed millions of lives.
Yet…he’s just another high school dropout. Someone who wasn’t getting anywhere in life. Now, he lives a life most of us would love to live.
Take a look at the quotes below and feel free to share them as far and wide as possible…because…you might change someones life by sharing it. Plus, you’re obviously helping Eric get his message (and face) out there even more!
The 33 Best Eric Thomas Quotes
- It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
2. Stop being average. You’re not even good. You were born to be great.
3. Practice doesn’t make perfect. Practice makes permanence!
4. No alarm clock needed, my passion wakes me.
5. If you’re going to your next level, your values are going to have to change.
6. Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.
7. I’ve been trying to tell y’all, it’s not your circumstances or situation, that determines if you gonna be successful or not. I’ve been telling you it’s your mindset. It’s the way you see it.
8. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
9. If you’re not where you are. If you’re not where you want to be. If you don’t have what you want, want to have. If you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place. It has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
10. I use pain to push me to greatness.
11. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
12. Success is not for the weak and uncommitted…sometimes it’s gonna hurt.
13. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
14. Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency!
15. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.
16. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
17. You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.
18. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
19. At some point in life you have to face your fears.
20. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
22. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
23. Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
24. The difference between those who succeed and fail: Not taking advantage of opportunities.
25. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
25. Avoid being your own enemy.
26. Information changes situations.
27. I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. Real friendship is about making sacrifices and investing in people to help them improve their lives.
28. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
29. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
30. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
31. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
32. You can’t cheat the grind, it knows hows much you’ve invested, it won’t give you nothing you haven’t worked for.
33. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
P.S. – If, after looking through these quotes you’re just itching for some more motivation…how about you go and follow our Instagram page. I mean, it’s only gonna make you feel even more fired up and ready to conquer the world, right? Here it is: @topinstasecrets